Creating a trusting relationship with each client while achieving their goals and meeting their needs is our main priority. Our aim is to work with you every day, to help you build your future and give you the peace of mind to realize your ambitions.
This symbolizes our partnership with our clients and commitment to service. Each client is unique, and by listening to and understanding his needs, we render a fully personalized service.
For each and every client we seek to develop and maintain an individual and lasting professional relationship based on trust.
We give the highest priority to customer satisfaction – we will achieve this by offering you the best of our expertise and by meeting your needs quickly and efficiently. Our mission reaches from incorporating and taking care of the administration of companies, filing tax and VAT declarations to tax declarations of private persons, along with delivering comprehensive and additional tax-advisory services.
- Excellence in the services provided
- Integrity and honesty
- Mutual respect and commitment
Luxembourg, officially the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, is a founding member of the European Union. It is a parliamentary representative democracy with a constitutional monarch; its official languages are Luxembourgish, French, and German, and its official currency is the Euro. Luxembourg is situated in the centre of Europe, between Belgium, Germany and France and is well connected via high-speed rail to all of Western Europe, and via air to other global destinations.
This small country has a land area of 2586 km2 and a population of 500,000 thousands of inhabitants. The Grand Duchy became fully independent in 1867 and today has a political system of a constitutional monarch with a Prime Minister
It has a highly developed services sector, especially in banking and related financial services.
- Appropriate legislative and regulatory framework
- Strict legislation to fight money laundering while protecting bank secrecy
- Safe and stable country
- Strong and highly professional financial center
- Strategic geographical position
- Close cooperation between private and public sectors
- Excellent basic infrastructure
- Skilled multilingual workforce
- Neutrality Open and highly reactive authorities
- Social and political consensus